Genesis Pure MLM Opportunity Overview:
Genesis Pure is a health and wellness network marketing company. The Pure is an acronym for “People United Reaching Everyone” (PURE). The company relies on its Independent Business Owners (IBO’s) to distribute the products.
To join Genesis Pure costs anywhere between $37.00 to $47.00, depending on whether you sign up for auto-ship. The auto-ship annual fee is $27.00 to remain active.
Genesis Pure Product Line:
The product line in Genesis Pure are categorized into seven areas:
1. Core Four: include balance, cleanse, and build products
2. Superfruits: juice products in various fruit flavors. No sugars, preservatives or fillers added.
3. Supplements: products for your heart, flora balance and ecosystem, maintain healthy alkaline ph level, and protein.
4. Energy: energy drink that provides energy to last a while without making you crash.
5. Youth Renew: age-defying skin care products
6. HealthTrim: weight loss system products that address all facets of losing weight.
7. Environmental: products designed to support the environment. Eco Pure is the product that belongs to this category and it it increased the burn rate of fuel in the combustion engine of your car.
Genesis Pure Comp Plan:
Genesis Pure MLM Opportunity has a Rewards Plan that rewards the hard working and dedicated IBO’s through a method that pays out 55% on the total sales of commissioned products.
There are seven ways to get paid in Genesis Pure. The programs include the following:
First Order Bonus
Revenue Sharing Pool
Generational Check Match
1. Retail Sales: you purchase the products at wholesale, sell at retail, and you keep the difference.
The retail customers are in direct communication with the company. They receive their products at their home. The relieves the IBO’s of having to deal with selling and shipping the products to their customers. In addition, they don’t have to worry about overstock or having a garage full of products.
Once the customer has purchased the products, Genesis Pure will keep the difference and that money will be included on your next check.
2. First Order Bonus: by sponsoring a new IBO, you will earn a bonus on the initial order of each of your IBO’s.
As an active IBO, you will receive a percentage of the initial order of your new IBO with the amount dependent upon your active personal volume (PV).
– 100 PV receives a 10% bonus
– 200 PV + Star receives a 20% bonus
*A star rank signifies one active IBO on each side of the binary tree.
** Active is defined as having 100 PV or more in the calendar week or the three preceding calendar weeks. If active, you qualify to earn rewards of the week of the order the three weeks that follow.
3. Revenue Sharing Pool
Enroll with Genesis PURE on a Product Pak of 300 PV or more and you can share in 2% of the Total Company Commissionable Volume. (TCCV).
If you come into Genesis Pure on a Product Pak of 300 PV or more, you can share in 2% of the Total Company Commission Volume. (TCCV). In fact, your initial purchase will lock in your potential earnings for the remainder of your active life with Genesis Pure.
When you sponsor a new IBO on the Product Pak, you receive multiple shares in the Revenue Sharing Pool.
4. Team Earnings: are the foundation that generates wealth. As you sponsor new IBO’s, each is placed one of two legs within your organization. Each week, you will have the chance to earn 10% of the volume on our weaker leg.
The weaker leg is what you are paid off of and you continue to earn income off the weaker leg as long as you are an active IBO. You begin to earn team earnings at Star 300 level.
5. Generation Check Match: generates wealth from your entire organization. When you become an active Silver Director or above, you qualify to participate in the Generation Check Match in which the company matches Team Earnings generated by your Sponsor Tree.
6. Leadership Pool: 3% of the Total Company Commissionable Volume (TCCV) from each week of sales is placed into a Global Pool that is shared amongst the highest leaders of Genesis Pure.
7. Luxury Car Bonus: Genesis Pure will pay for the luxury car of your choice once you have achieved the rank of Presidential. Upon reaching this level, you will receive a bonus in the amount of $750.00 for being at the Presidential level or $1500 for being at the Chairman level.
Basically this is the way the earning potential looks. On a weekly basis you can receive the following:
Genesis Ranks: $1000.00
Director Ranks: $1000 – $3000
Executive Ranks: $4000 – $8000
Diamond Ranks: $12,500 – $25,000
Boardman Ranks: Unlimited Potential
Genesis Pure Training:
Genesis Pure has a great business model. It offers fantastic products. The compensation plan is pretty standard for a network marketing company. This company looks to be one where you can earn a substantial amount of money, but only if you know how to market.
Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to market a business, which stands to reason why the high failure rate in any network marketing or mlm company. If you don’t know how to market, it is guaranteed that you will fail. I am not referring to the exceptions, I know that there are many exceptions, but the rule is most people will fail.
So, if you are serious about building your Genesis Pure MLM business, there are resources that can help you with your lack of marketing skills. First take a look at how you are going to market your business. Are you going to use the internet or are you doing offline marketing. Either way, you need a coach or some kind of marketing course that will train you. Because of the internet, many are turning to the internet as their way to build a business. It only makes sense in this day and age.
Experiencing success in the business world requires one to have the right mindset; one that is in it for the long haul. If you are open to learning new things, I suggest you put a marketing plan together, one that indicates how you want to market your business and let those marketing methods fit your personality. Don’t just engage in a marketing style just because someone else is doing it. Be yourself. That is the best approach and along these lines, stop marketing the products and the business. I know many companies teach you this, but this style of marketing is wrong and for most people, 90 plus percent, will not succeed. The best approach is to market yourself. This way you are setting your company to be different from everyone else’s. This is because there is only one of you.